Melamin™ Skin Bleaching & Correcting Crème by ZO® SKIN HEALTH
80 g / 2.8 Oz.
Available only by prescription, Melamin™ Skin Bleaching & Correcting Crème is a highly potent Rx bleaching solution that gradually lightens and inhibits hyperpigmentation by altering the natural processes that cause cell damage. Specifically created to help even skin tone by slowing melanin production, it dramatically reduces the appearance of chloasma, melasma, freckles and sun damage.
Melamin™ Skin Bleaching & Correcting Crème contains 4% hydroquinone, which is a highly effective treatment for moderate to severe hyperpigmentation, especially melasma. This potent compound gradually bleaches and lightens a wide variety of skin conditions and reduces sun damage. Hydroquinone should be used for a maximum treatment period of 5 months in order to avoid inflammation, rebound hyperpigmentation and reduced tolerance. After this treatment period, patients can maintain their results with the ZO® Non-Hydroquinone Brightening System.
Developed under the guidance of Dr. Zein Obagi, the mastermind behind ZO Skin Health, Inc., Melamin™ Skin Bleaching & Correcting Crème is part of a wide spectrum of therapeutic products, daily skincare solutions and treatment protocols that create and maintain healthy skin. Based on the latest advances in skin therapy technologies – unique delivery systems, bioengineered complexes, and exclusive formulations – this skin correcting cream and other advanced products and protocols from ZO Skin Health, Inc. help physicians provide continuous skin health for all skin types, genders and ages.
Melamin™ Skin Bleaching & Correcting Crème by ZO® SKIN HEALTH Benefits
- Gradual skin bleaching of hyperpigmented skin conditions – chloasma, melasma, freckles and other unwanted hyperpigmentation
- Helps reduce irritation associated with hydroquinone
- Hydrates newly exposed skin
Melamin™ Skin Bleaching & Correcting Crème by ZO® SKIN HEALTH Directions for Use
Melamin™ Skin Bleaching & Correcting Crème by ZO® SKIN HEALTH Advanced Information
- 4% hydroquinone: Suppresses pigment production
- Glycolic acid and ascorbic acid: Purges surface pigmentation
- Glycerin: Hydrates newly exposed skin
- Saponins: Modulates inflammatory response
- Vitamin E and butylated hydroxytoluene: Provides antioxidant properties